Tuesday 25 September 2012

Choosing an Idea


After getting feedback from our audience test, we had to make our own decision of which idea to choose out of the 4 different ones. We all discussed for a while and we all liked each others ideas, but we realized in most of them the storyline didn’t fit the song or there was need of a third element to film or the moral was not very capturing. Through my group and our audience feedback my idea had very positive response, and as this music video is aimed at teens mostly it was great to hear them being very interested and was saying “that’s very cool, I love it” to hear that as a 17 year old girl wanting to make a video is a very good response. 

My idea was actually quite simple but blown up to be something big therefore we can make the best video possible, because we are not thinking about a narrative as so, it is a very entertaining concept with the glitter and as it has teens in it, it’s easy to cast as our school is filled with them and we can hand pick whomever we like. The rest of my group were intrigued by it as well as the glitter concept was very exciting and I knew that it would look good on camera. My group ended up following my idea in a natural way, we did not really discuss as much as in lessons we would rather discuss the element of that idea rather than going further with others, it was very natural and everyone seemed happy. One person in our group was persuaded to create a different video made by one of the other groups so she as switched and my group is now Lavinia, Anne-sophie and I. 
(Lavinia to the left, me in the middle and Anne-sophie on the right)

We are very happy to work together on this project as we all are great friends and therefore know how to compromise and work well together as we all want to make the best music video possible.



No comments:

Post a Comment