Saturday 24 November 2012

Glitter Sequences

After I had rough cut the performance element, I wanted to put in some of the glitter sequences to get a feel of what it would like. I also did this so I did not edit the performance element perfectly not knowing weather it would even be seen in the final product. To make the cut easier to work with I made the rough cut of the performance element into one long "cut" so that it would be cleaner to look at and so it would be more handy for me to layer the glitter on top of the performance element. This does not mean that the performance element cut is final, if I want to change something within the performance element I can simply double click on the moment I want to change and it will take me straight back to the performance element cut with all of the different shots.

To begin with I created different "bin" files on final cut pro, which is basically folders where I can input different shots. Further more I created a separate one for each of the different sequence e.g. "floor Sequence", "wall sequence" and "champagne sequence" etc etc. Here after I dragged the different sequences into the folder that they matched. This made it easier for me to find the exact shot I wanted, otherwise the glitter shots were completely mixed in with the shots that we had of the band. Here is a screen recording done on Quicktime player where you can see how I dragged the hairspray glitter sequence into it's folder.


No comments:

Post a Comment